At Hollybank we believe in promoting good health and wellbeing with person centred care, to assist with physical, emotional and social needs. We can offer total care for residents and peace of mind for their friends and families, who can rest assured that their loved ones are in the best environment possible.
We are able to offer:
- Long stay residential care
- Short stay residential care to enable residents to convalesce
- Respite care to enable carers and families to received planned or emergency respite
- Day care which includes care from morning until 5pm (although we can be flexible with the times), and the provision of hot meals, a bathing and laundry service.
Regular activities are organised by our Activities Co-ordinator. Our residents are encouraged to maintain hobbies and take part in group and individual activities which include:
- Music & Singing
- Arts & Craft Work
- Traditional Games and Bingo
- Gardening - residents are welcome to get involved
- Exercise such as yoga and movement sessions
- Day Trips and Outings
- Religious Activities
- Holiday and Events such as Christmas, Jubilee, Easter, Halloween etc
Hollybank is never dull, there is always something going on or something being planned.
Residents Committee Meetings
Residents Committee Meetings are held regularly with our residents to discuss the operation of the Home which is something that all residents are encouraged to take an active part in and contribute to. The residents are consulted about the day to day running of the home, meals and menus are discussed with the following month's activities programme planned.
Would you like to know more?
Please telephone 01244 811329 or contact us online.